We are presenting here some best quality and long-life Honda oil filters with the best seals. There are many brands available in the marketplace that declare that they are the best, but you should not compromise on anything. You deserve the best for your vehicle.
When it comes to the care of your car, it depends on many things like good-quality oil and purification of the oil, etc. Here are the reviews about some best Honda oil filters.
For a very long time, Honda has been one of the leading brands of automobiles worldwide since it has made around 1400 million internal combustion engines every year.
When we talk about the oil filters, several questions come up in our mind to buy a perfect oil filter that can fulfill your needs like, will it be useful to protect the engine? What if I want to install it at home? Or I want some typical oil filter. Just sit back and stay relaxed; we have covered each and everything for you. So let’s start.
|HONDA OEM Oil Filter||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
|Honda 15400-PLM-A02PE Oil Filter||★ ★ ★|
|Genuine Honda 15400-PCX-004 Oil Filter||★ ★ ★ ★|
|Honda 15400-PLM-A02 Oil (Honeywell)||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
Honda OEM Oil Filter 15410-MFJ-D01 is a part of this list. Although its price is not very high, it still proved itself to be added to this list. If we discuss the features of this fantastic product, it provides maximum protection to the oil and helps a lot to extend the life of the engine. Its reliable filtering media allows filtering the contaminants very efficiently.
For me, if you are searching for an oil filter that can fit in your budget and performs well too, for sure, this is the best choice for you, especially for Honda Civic.
- Fits: Honda: 2004 CB600, 2006 CB600, 2006 ST1300, 2012 ST1300, 2000 VFR800, 2002-2007 CB900, 2000 VFR800, 2002-2009 FSC600
- Also Fits: Honda: 2003-2006 VTX1300, 2002-2007 VTX1800, 1999-2001 GL1500, 2001-2005 GL1800, 2009-2010 GL1800, 2001-2006 RVT1000
- Fits: Honda: 2008-2010 ST1300, 2002-2009 VFR800, 2001-2003 VT750, 2005-2007 VT750, 1997-2007 VT1100, 1998-2005 VTR1000
- Replaces OEM Part Numbers: Honda: 15410-MCJ-000, 15410-MCJ-003, 15410-MM5-003, 15410-MM5-013, 15410-MM9-003, 15410-MM9-013, 15410-MT7-003
- ManufacturerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â HONDA
- DimensisionsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 10 x 6 x 1″
- Item WeightÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6.4 ounces
Based on reviews given by our research Honda 15400-PLM-A02PE is one of the top filters among all filters. This product has most sales in the market, obviously for some definite reasons. This product is a Genuine Honda OEM product in a very reasonable price range.
This filter has a complete package to save your time, money, and take your trust. If we talk about some other essential features of this oil filter, itâ€™s a high-efficiency oil filter. Best to screen out contaminants, make the flow of oil smooth, and keeping the engine healthy. Especially for Honda Accord.
- ManufacturerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â HONDA
- DimensionsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3.5×2.7×2.7″
- Item WeightÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 6.4 ounces
Letâ€™s talk in detail that what 15400-PCX-004 has for us? It an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of Honda. This filter comes with many filtering qualities that keep the engine healthy that you always desire. For me, itâ€™s the best option with everything we want to be in a filter and engine system. It is a trustworthy option.
- ManufacturerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â HONDA
- ModelÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 15400-PCX-004
- Item WeightÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 8.1 ounces
Genuine Honda 15400-PLM-A02 Oil (Honeywell) Filter Is a smart option for you if you are looking for the best oil filter for your vehicle as it is reliable and built to last longer. It is an OEM part of Honda that can also fit in your budget very easily.
- Fits accurately
- Better quality
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
Honda is the top brand recommended by the professionals and the consumers. Its standard structure and features make it the best oil filter for Honda.
Honda 15400-PLM-A02 Oil (Honeywell) Filter has all qualities that a consumer wants. It is effortless to be installed and has a very long life. This filter can be fit in other engines also, but since we are discussing here Honda, this is a perfect option for you.
- ManufacturerÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â HONDA
- ModelÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 15400-PLM-A02
- Item WeightÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 5.6 ounces
- DimensionsÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 4 x 2 x 2″
BEST OIL FILTER FOR HONDA COMPARISON CHART
Here is the comparison of all top-rated auto oil filters for Honda.
|HONDA OEM Oil Filter||10x6.0x1.0 inches||6.4 ounces||Honda|
|15400-PLM-A02PE||3.5x2.7x2.7 inches||6.4 ounces||Honda|
|Honda 15400-PCX-004||N/A||8.1 ounces||Honda|
|Honda 15400-PLM-A02||4.0x2.0x2.0 inches||5.6 ounces||Honda|
As you have gone through the list, and maybe concluded that which oil filter is best for your Honda. So the conclusion is, we have done a lot of research and have gathered many reviews of home consumers and professionals. We have an idea about the value of your money, and you deserve to get the best product with your payment. As it is a matter of the health of the engine of your car so you must keep the following things in mind before buying any oil filter.
- Will it be able to work according to the requirements of your engine?
- Are you sure that it last long?
- Will it be a time and money saver for you?
So which oil filter are you buying for your car? Please inform us through the comments.